V100-B Black Box VHF Radio with Built-In AIS Transmitter & Receiver & External GP-500 GPS Antenna
Stay safer on the water with the B & G V100-B VHF marine radio featuring a built-in GPS and Class B AIS transceiver, which allows you to see and be seen by AIS-equipped vessels. Stay connected from anywhere on board with up to 8 handsets (4 wired and 4 wireless) and 4 external speakers.
Stay connected from anywhere on board with up to 8 handsets (4 wired and 4 wireless) and 4 external speakers.
The system is comprised of a VHF Radio Black box (NRS-2), a handset and a speaker. Add additional speakers or wireless handsets with charging stations as you need, for complete freedom onboard, and meaning there is no need for a hand held VHF.
The radio systems replace the V90-B VHF and has been developed to allow wider integration possibilities through NMEA 2000® and 0183, while featuring improved user interfaces and design styles aligned to the new displays of B & G.
- Integrated Class B AIS transmitter & receiver
- Bundled with dedicated GPS receiver, GPS-500 for AIS transmission.
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Connect up to 4 wireless and 4 wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to 4 external speakers
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- 60 second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA 2000® backlight groups so MFD’s and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to 5 “buddies” using their VHF MMSI
In the Box:
- 000-15642-001 NRS-2 Black Box only
- 000-15650-001 H100 Handset
- 000-15651-001 SP100 - Speaker for Simrad and B & G Systems
- 000-13613-001 GPS-500
See & Be Seen with Integrated AIS*
The V100-B includes a Class B AIS transceiver, which not only receives AIS targets but also transmits your boat’s position to nearby AIS-equipped vessels. This helps other mariners to spot your boat through any conditions, day or night. A built-in AIS receiver monitors the position of other AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to proactively avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the radio’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
*V-100 has receiver only
Expandable with Additional Handsets & Speakers
V100 series modular VHF radios come with 1 wired handset and 1 speaker, but you can add up to 4 more B & G H60 wireless and 3 more H100 wired handsets along with up to 3 additional external speakers, doubling your radio as an on-board intercom. Each wireless handset with inductive charging, duplicates your radio’s display and controls on a large, easy-to-read screen, viewable in all lights, with intuitive user interface. Access all key functions with channel scan and favorites, an alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming and 60 second audio rewind.