Vulcan 12R Combo - No Transducer - Includes C-MAP Discover Chart
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land
The B & G Vulcan 12 is a great value, large screen sailing chartplotter designed for coastal cruising and club racing. This easy-to-use, intuitive 12-inch multi-touch screen is packed with B & G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel. Simply integrate with your existing system, expansion is simple as Vulcan is NMEA 2000®, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ and autopilot ready; and features built-in 10Hz GPS and Wi-Fi.
B & G Vulcan has an easy-to-use, intuitive, multi-touch screen. Use the familiar pinch to zoom and swipe to pan actions to explore the many benefits to make your life on the water easier and safer; add waypoints and plan your route with ease.
Dedicated Sailing features for cruising and racing
With B & G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigational view. Simply add sailing instruments and sensors to activate B & G SailSteer, which will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B & G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
Get more from your Vulcan by expanding your system via the industry-standard NMEA 2000® network. You can add sailing instruments and sensors, as well as autopilot, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ or SonicHub™ to create a system to suit your needs.
Vulcan can be used as a secondary autopilot controller providing easy access to Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions, and Smart Maneuver functionality combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
B & G Broadband 3G™ or 4G™ Radar integrates with Vulcan to keep watch as you sail, with the ability to identify and track targets from 36 nautical miles away (4G) to right off the bow.
With the addition of a ForwardScan™ transducer, you can see what lies ahead under the water with approaching depth information. Explore poorly-charted or unfamiliar waters confidently.
Vulcan features built-in Wi-Fi and offers easy access to selected online services, including PredictWind weather forecasts and routing, via marina or smartphone hotspots. Or use the Wi-Fi to mirror the screen of your Vulcan 12 to a compatible smartphone or tablet, for a cost-effective dual-station solution you can take anywhere on board.
- Easy to use multi-touch display
- Dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel, Laylines
- Easy to integrate – Connect Vulcan to an existing system and add basic sailing components
- Broadband Radar™ and ForwardScan™ ready
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Control your B & G Pilot
- Instrument data display
- 10 Hz Gps
- Wireless Built-In
- Charts Supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)