165T/265LH-PM488 DFF3D CHIRP Combo Pocket Mount Transducer
Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This transducer has housing (12 LX 5 W X 3.5 H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in B265LH.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, Beamwidth 10° to 6°
- Bottom discrimination and Accu-fish compatible (without TID)
- 12M Cables. Pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7-pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.