DST-810MSF Bronze Thru-Hull, Digital Depth, Speed, Temp Sensor, NMEA2000
Airmar B617V Housing Style Transducer
The DST-801MSF offers depth, speed, and temperature in a single, 51 mm (2”) fitting. Only one hole through the hull simplifies the installation — an attractive feature for boat builders and boat owners alike. Patented, speed-signal-processing and upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water enhancements provide excellent paddlewheel accuracy below 5 knots (6 MPH) and smooth linear output at all vessel speeds. The transducer’s wide, fan-shaped, fore-aft beam is able to find bottom even when installed on steep deadrise hulls or heeling sailboats. You also get true water-temperature readings with the DST-810MSF's reliable temperature sensor.
The DST-810MSF features a new Wireless connectivity to Airmar's CAST App, allowing you to calibrate the sensor, add depth offsets, and more.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact bronze housing
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)
- Acoustic Window: Urethane Hull
- Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Data Update Rate: 1 per second
- Minimum Sounding Depth: 0.5 m (1.6’)
- Maximum Sounding Depth: 70 m (230’)
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10’)
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Smart Sensor Supply Voltage at 100% Sound Power Output: 11.5 VDC to 25 VDC
- Supply Current: 40 mA
- Standard Cable Length: 6m
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4