GMI™ 20 Marine Instrument Display
Perfectly Designed for Power & Sail Vessels
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
- Dimensions without sun cover (HxWxD): 110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33" x 4.53" x 1.18")
- Dimensions with sun cover (HxWxD): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm (4.53" x 4.72" x 1.40")
- Weight without sun cover: 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Weight with sun cover: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Temperature range: From 5x to 158x F (from -15x to 70x C)
- Compass-safe distance: 209 mm (8.25")
- Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
- Power usage: 2.5 W max
- Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
- NMEA 2000r input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
In The box
- GMI™ 20*
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.