Panoptix™ LiveScope Ice Fishing Kit with Panoptix™ LiveScope System
Drill Fewer Holes, Catch More Fish!
The Panoptix LiveScope™ ice fishing kit includes everything you need to take your ECHOMAP™ or GPSMAP® unit from your boat onto the ice and transform your fishing experience.
- Hit your limit with the power of Panoptix™ sonar.
- Just add your ECHOMAP or GPSMAP unit … and water.
- Only drill where there’s fish when you use LiveScope™ Forward sonar.
- Keep an eye on your jig and what it attracts with LiveScope™ Down sonar.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
Two Modes, One Transducer
Adapt your fishing technique with the Panoptix LiveScope transducer with live, real-time scanning sonar that lets you see up to 200’ in any direction.
LiveScope Forward sonar shows up to 200’ all around you and below the ice, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole.
LiveScope Down sonar shows moving sonar images of what is below the ice, so you can watch fish respond to your jig.
The rugged, portable carrying case fits your ECHOMAP or GPSMAP 7” and 9” units plus all the included parts, so you can easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
All The Accessories
Kit accessories include a swivel pole mount for the Panoptix™ transducer, foam float and cable grommet, 12Ah battery, charger, power cable and transducer adapter cable.