STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv Fishfinder with GT20-TM
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 7” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT20 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1’ contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community. STRIKER Vivid 7cv includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 7” color fishfinder with vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community
1 Requires app on your compatible smartphone paired to the STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv fishfinder; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Transom Mount DownVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 500 W (77/200 kHz) Transducer with Temp - 4-Pin
Get ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat with this all-in-one 4-pin transducer.
This 20' transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (DownVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (DownVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.