- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use their 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- Browser Built-In -- Surf the web, monitor weather and stay connected from the dock, offshore waters and in between.
- Single SD Card Slot -- Use for advanced cartography or to save your screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- NMEA 2000 ready - Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with our networking solutions
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N features a large 7" display with LED backlight, CHIRP-ing Side Imaging, Down Imaging and 2D sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping.
|Display size||7 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/83/455 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||4000 watts*|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 50, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Heading sensor GPS||Optional|
|External GPS Antenna||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Input Draw||900 mA|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D|
Indash Mount:10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D