Backordered- NO AVAILABILITY DATE
This bundle includes:
- Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE w/ Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount $1,999.00
- Lowrance ActiveTarget Live Sonar w/ Transom Mount Transducer $1,499.00
HDS-9 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display – including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance dual-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar with Transom Mount Transducer
Watch high-resolution images of fish movements – tracking them as they swim in and around cover with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working, or if it’s time to make an adjustment – information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
Track fish and your presentation with high-resolution views in front or below your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout view – an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS