Russell Marine Products Boat in a Box!
So what is a Boat in a Box?
Man are we glad you asked! We combine our best-selling graphs with ALL of the parts you need to build a world-class marine electronics network on your rig all for ONE price. It is your way to one-stop shop everything you need in one click.
This bundle includes:
- Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE w/ Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer $1,249.00
- Lowrance HDS 9 LIVE w/ Active Imaging 3-in1 Transducer $2,199.00
- Lowrance ActiveTarget Live Sonar w/ Transom Mount Transducer $1,649.99
- Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna $279.99
- Lowrance NMEA 2000 Starter Kit $74.99
- Lowrance N2KEXT-2RD 2 NMEA 2000 Cable $28.99
- Lowrance T- Connector NMEA 2000 $21.99
- Lowrance 25 FT Ethernet Cable ETHEXT-25YL $74.99
Estimated Amp Draw for Live 7: 1.7 Amps
Estimated Amp Draw for Live 9: 2.0 Amps
Estimated Amp Draw for Active Target: 1.5 Amps
*Actual amp draw will vary due to input voltage and settings*
HDS LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
You have a discerning taste for quality. It's never about, "What can I get for my money" with you. It is simply, "What's the best thing you produce period". If that sounds like you, THIS is your Lowrance fish finder. The HDS line has always been Lowrance's flagship line and the Live does not disappoint. With high strength glass where a plastic bezel used to be and a GPS receiver that sticks out the back of the unit for much more accurate location, the Live deviates greatly in design from previous generations. Everything about this unit screams quality. But just like what you were taught by your momma... it's not the looks that count, it's what's on the inside. And this bad boy does not disappoint there either! Coming in hot with a dual-core processor that is capable of performing calculations that would make Albert Einstein jealous, Lowrance didn't stop there. They have loaded C-MAP's Pro Chart to ensure they have the best pre-loaded mapping in the industry. The Active Imaging 3n1 is also a first with it using all of that processing power to automatically select the best frequency for your down imaging. So if you're not just an enthusiast... but instead a connoisseur of fishing, take a good long look at your next fish finder.
We recommend running dedicated 10 AWG marine grade wire straight to the cranking battery to power this unit up.
ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar
This is Lowrance's answer to the Livescope. And what an answer it is! After the difference between Livesight and Garmin's Livescope, there were a lot of discussions on if Lowrance could come close to Garmin's technology. Once Active Target was announced we had an answer. We saw unprecedented demand for pre-orders on this item and after testing, it proved that Garmin is not the only company that can create awesome live imagery with sonar. If you run Lowrance, this is your baby! Finally you don't have to run a dedicated graph "from those other guys" for live forward facing sonar. This guy can run with the best and do so on your HDS LIVE, Carbon, or Elite FS unit. This item comes with a 15' ethernet cable, the black box, transducer, and a two different trolling motor mounts: one for the barrel and one for the shaft. The shaft mount can do scout, forward, and down mode. We recommend wiring this up with independent 10 AWG wires straight to the cranking battery. Also do not forget to hook the yellow "wake up" wire from the black box to your fish finder.
Active Target Specifications
- Warranty Period
- 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options totaling 5 years
- Power Consumption max
- 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Power Consumption typical
- 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Supply Voltage
- 10.8 VDC - 31.2 VDC
- Shock Vibration
- 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Storage Temperature Range
- -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Ethernet to: HDS Live, HDS Carbon, Elite FS
- Waterproof rating
- Module:4.12 lbs (1.86 kg)Transducer:2.67 lbs (1.21 kg)
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Module:8.63" (219.3mm) x 7.56" (192.1mm) x 2.86" (72.9mm)Transducer:5.90" (149.8mm) x 3.24" (82.4mm) x 2.28" (58.0mm)
- Mounting Type
- Module:Surface MountTransducer:Bracket Mount