Garmin Panoptix Livescope Plus With Lvs34 Transducer And Gls 10 Sonar Black Box
Garmin Panoptics Livescope PlusModel: 010-02706-00
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.Specifications
|DIMENSION||GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.7" x 5.9" x 2.6" (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);|
LVS34 transducer: 6.4" x 3.1" x 1.9" (16.2 x 7.8 x 4.8 cm)
|WEIGHT||GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);|
LVS34 transducer: 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C|
Panoptix LiveScope LVS34 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|FREQUENCY||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|MAXDEPTH||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|CONNECTIONS GARMIN MARINE NETWORK PORTS||1 (small connector)|
|POWER INPUT||10-32 V|
|POWER USAGE||21 W typical, 58 W max|
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W|
|COMPASS-SAFE DISTANCE||4"" (0.1 m)|
|Minimum depth||3' (0.91 m)|
|Beamwidth||20° x 135°|
|Transducer cable length||20 ft|
|Transducer number of pins||21|
What's in the Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable