Garmin PM265LM 1kW Pocket Mount Transducer w/Temp, 42-65 & 85-135kHz
PM265LM 1kW Pocket Mount Transducer with Temp, 42-65 & 85-135kHz
Garmin's pocket mount transducer uses narrow beams to send depth and temperature as well as sonar return data to your Garmin Marine Network.
A popular choice for boat builders, this 1 kW bare wire bronze transducer has a maximum depth of 3,000 ft; an operating frequency of 42 to 65 kHz and 85 to 135 kHz; and a beamwidth of 16 to 25 degrees and 6 to 10 degrees. The pocket mount is installation dependent.
This is the best performing 1 kW pocket mount available.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth (port-starboard)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Bronze transducer housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Garmin
Manufacturer Part No : 010-11812-20